[Western] Crown Tournament

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 17:53:34 PDT 2004

Crossrode keep is also going to loan 1 of the 5 gallon coolers you requseted, and also is willing to loan both a chiurgeion and waterbearer banner and we have 3 bowls that you can use if needed as well, let me know if we can help with anything else.
Lady Elizabeth
WR Waterbearer and spokesperson for waterbearing supllies of Crossrode Keep

Kathryn Childress <safiye1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Pam - We've got the 2 liter bottles and the coffee cans covered already.
Gatoraid mix will be bought this week when we buy other supplies. Gavin and
I have one of the 5 gallon water jugs that we will be bringing to loan you.

Thanks.
Safiye