[Western] chronicler info

Ld Byron chance at camalott.com
Tue Sep 28 19:11:43 PDT 2004

This is from the Chronicler's handbook.
    All Local Branch Chroniclers must produce a newsletter for their Local Branch in accordance with the Corporate Publications Handbook and this document. Shires and baronies must produce a local newsletter. The newsletter must be printed as often as local subscriptions dictate, but at least one every two months must be printed. Under extreme situations, the local chronicler may miss a printing as required for one month. If this occurs, a statement extending the subscription of all subscribers must be included in the next issue. Note: Extreme Situations are very rare.
    As Bonwicke is the one that has subscriptions (that I know of), the rest of us just print out the newsletters.
    Local Branch Chroniclers are required to maintain an archive of their group's newletters. This archive is to be maintained indefinitely. _ It says earlier that the newsletters are to be maintained for 6 months. Like most things there are more than one answer.
    There are other dos and don'ts. This took me 30 minutes to type since I could not cut and paste.
    I know you all have lives and this is a volunteer group. I just want the Western Region to shine the best in the Kingdom.
            Byron