[Western] chronicler info

Ld Byron chance at camalott.com
Thu Sep 30 16:49:10 PDT 2004

It can be bi-monthly if you wish it. It can be sent out by email to the
populace that wished it, but it has to available in print if asked for, and
You have to snail mail out the 4 or 5 copies to be kept by the higher ups
(and me) along with the 1 copy that you have to maintain in your files (this
is 2 copies now since there isn't a Historian).         Byron