[Western] Non-Calendar Event

Muirchu Faolon at plaiddragon.net
Sun Sep 12 16:35:36 PDT 2004

It will go until we decide we've had enough if we still have it. Without
fighters and with recent events within the shire I am thinking of canceling
the demo. However if anyone wants to come in and help out this would still
be appreciated and we will find crash space and probably have a party in
their honor at my house afterwords.

Faolon