[Western] Lost Treasure of Am Loch

Brandon Pollreisz bapollreisz at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 23:04:26 PDT 2005

Greetings unto our friends and neightbors of the Western Region!!

This is a reminder that the incipient shire of Am Loch will be hosting its first event, "The Lost Treasure of Am Loch" May 13, 14, 15. This will be a pirate themed event guaranteed to entertain and excite you from beginning to end!!! Events will include many exciting activities, such as a pirate or sea-faring bardic competition, heavy and light combat tournaments, and what would a pirate event be without a treasure hunt!! The site for this swashbuckling event will be the Old Mobeetie Campground located in Mobeetie, TX. If you need any more details, please see our website at http://www.geocities.com/am_loch/losttreasure.html . Feast is limited, so make your reservation now!! The menu is also listed on the event website. If you need more information, don't hesitate to call me at (806)206-6882 or you can e-mail me at bapollreisz at yahoo.com

Please come and help us in discovering the Lost Treasure of Am Loch!! I hope to see you there!!

As Always,

Ld Alexander von Ness

"Drink up me hearties, YO HO!!"