[Western] Lost Treasure Site problems!!

Brandon Pollreisz bapollreisz at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 12:11:44 PDT 2005

Greetings again unto the Western Region!!

Apparently I am having a few issues with the Lost Treasure of Am Loch website.  It seems to view just fine in Internet Explorer, however, I've been receiving word that other browsers are having trouble reading it.  If someone has some experience with websites and might be able to give me an idea as to how to fix ths, I would appreciate it greatly.  Please feel free to contact me off-list at bapollreisz at yahoo.com or try my Yahoo IM of abpollreisz.

Until I can get the site issue resolved, if you have any questions at all about the event, please e-mail me and I will get you all the details I can.

As Always,

Ld Alexander von Ness

"Drink up me hearties, YO HO!!"

Message: 3