[Western] Dance competition at Champions!

Mysti Garrett stormchaser78 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 10:42:17 PDT 2005

Greetings!

As you probably know, Champions of Bonwicke is fast
approaching.  What you may or may not know is that we
will be hosting a middle-eastern dance competition
this year!  The competition is open to any who wish to
compete.  No documentation is required, but entrants
will be judged on period styles.  You will need to
bring your own music in CD form, unless you want to
live dangerously and just dance to something we have.
:)  We may or may not have live drumming.  If we do
and you want to dance to it, that will be fine, but
please, don't count on it.  There WILL be a prize for
the winner!  I am also planning a hafla after the
competition.  So come join us for Champions, and dance
the night away!

For more information, email me privately at
stormchaser78 at yahoo.com or visit the Champions
website:
http://bonwicke.ansteorra.org/baronial/

In service to the Dream,