[Western] Rapier Fighters Take Heed

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 07:27:22 PDT 2005

Greetings Fellow Rapier Fighters,

For those of you that are planning on attending Champions of Bonwicke next weekend, plan on staying Sunday as well, and join us in a Regional Fighter Practice. The specific time and place are yet to be determined, probably around noon at the Champions site. Come and have fun, and we'll practice melee tactics, etc. If we have enough, we may even do some mock melees. Come for Champions, stay for melees!

In Service,

Ld. William Cameron