[Western] CeltFest: an unusual request

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 06:00:54 PDT 2005

Lady Elewys,

Unfortunately, due to mundane concerns beyond my control, my Lady Wife and I will not be able to attend as we had originally planned. Please accept this apology. Perhaps next year.

In Service,

William

Jane Lusk <jlusk at crcom.net> wrote:
Greetings, good gentles!

I've been requested by the CeltFest board to put out a rather
last-minute request for them.

One of their workshop leaders has backed out at this last minute.
Therefore, there are 2 free workshop spaces open for the taking, one
hour on Saturday and one hour on Sunday. The chairman of the Fest board
asked me if any or our folks would be interested in teaching a workshop
or two. He mentioned any subject would suffice, either on a fighting
style or an art or craft, or an historical subject. I believe the
workshop that's now cancelled was on Celtic mythology.

I know this is way last-minute, but I thought I'd put it in front of
you, just in case someone had something worked up and would like to
present it to a mostly mundane audience.

Yours in service to the dream,
Elewys