[Western] Kingdom of Heaven Demo

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 05:23:09 PDT 2005

SWEEEETTTT!

I should be pretty much ready to do at least demo
fighting at that point, but we could use a few more
fighters from around the region if you are free. Thank
you Pam for setting this up. This should be a lot of
fun!

HE Aaron

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797