[Western] Champions T-Shirts

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 12:19:11 PDT 2005

Greetings,

If you missed your chance to get one of the awesome
Champions of Bonwicke t-shirts your in luck, we have a
few left. If you would like one, email me at
kainintepesa at yahoo.com and let me know what sizes you
want (we have large to 3XL) and what Western Regional
events you will be at and we will be sure to bring
your order.

If you missed Champions but are in the market for a
smart looking black shirt with an great design on the
front in red letters or maybe want to help your
neighbor Barony with a little fund-raising these are
the shirts for you. They are a steal at at only
$12.00.

Thanks,
Kainin