[Western] Gothic Wars - Letters

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 09:06:29 PDT 2005

Your Excellencie Kainin Tepesa

My friend I bring you a missive from My Father Arradon of FalconRose
the Head of House FalconRose.

Thar In the name of Her Grace Duchess Willow and at her Request we
shall Feild as many fighter and Mercinarys to you caue as our coffers
and Boons can allow.
to Know there are not my words alone a copy of my fathers letter to me
is Bellow.

I am glad my house will be able to ne thier for you to defend your lands

Simone
-
My daughter

AS i rally our forces  and send word to all allies to prepare to
defend our friends of bonwick  i instruct you to informe the Thier
exec. that  IN the Name of his tittle bard DUCHESS WILLOW that
FalconRose as by HER request shall field all that its coffers and
boons can put together as fast as we may travel in carevan. promise
them that FalconRose shall field and he shall see our Banners, siege
weapons,soldiers, support troops, and eggs  comming over the crest of
his lands within three weeks.

In the pursuit of  True Honor,
Lord Aradonn of FalconRose Keep
1st sgt. of arms to Master Airklee Wolf