[Western] Chilren Activities at Gothic

Carados Ruspoli ruspoli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:46:03 PDT 2005

To my future people of the Western Region,

Once I have broken the backbone of the west we will strengthen it with an
army that will be feared by all. We will strengthen the lands that will
support this army and the hands that work it. I do not want to destroy the
West, I want to make it strong and once I prove exactly how weak Kainin
truly is, you will come to respect my authoratie.

Kainin is raising an army to march against my Dark Raiders, which is much
expected, but he has done nothing for the lands and people that I have seen.
More importantly, he has done nothing for the future of the west which lies
in the hands of your youth. Yes, your children are the true future of the
west. Kainin is selfish and does not actually look toward your future, after
all, he is the patriarch of a mercenary household. To show the west that I
am truly concerned for its future and the support of its children, I am
going to host a children's activity at Gothic War Sunday early after noon.
The activities should only take a couple of hours and I am sure the children
will have a grand time.

Would the Western Region MOC reply to me so I can organize this with her?
ruspoli at gmail.com

See, I am not such a bad guy after all....now am I? ;>)

Captain Carados Ruspoli