[Western] Re: Re-trebuchet making

Ann gam at door.net
Wed Aug 17 12:58:32 PDT 2005

The time is 5:30 pm as for directions, well let me see if I can get you lost.  We live off of N Frankford pass Clovis rd.  If you are coming from town.  Make your way to Clovis road and head toward's Shallowater (unless you come from 4th and that will be on N Frankford.)  At the last stop lite by the Diamond Shamrock You will need to turn north and cross the RR tracks.  Continue on until you come to the 4way stop.  Contiune heading North till the 7th house.  We have a lite gray dumpster and a light pole zig-zag fence.  I'll have Max put out his shield.  Or something along that line.
If you are coming of I-27 take exit 11 FM 1294.  Head towards Shallowater at the second 4 way stop turn North to 7th house. etc.

Anastasiya