[Western] Fwd: letter to the western list

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 12:20:46 PDT 2005

Forwarded by request by my Lady Wife, as she is still awaiting approval to join this list.

Kristy Cook <kristyandelong at yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kristy Cook <kristyandelong at yahoo.com>
Subject: letter to the western list
To: Cam <bonwickejester at yahoo.com>

Greetings unto you all,

I have been recently apprised of the situation concerning Ruspoli and our fair Baron. This brings me great sadness that even our children have been brought into this most foul maelstrom.

It has been a dark year with the coming war hanging over our heads like a flock of angry raven, but in true gallantry our Baron has brought a ray of hope to his people. His Excellency has graciously offered 4 of his best and bravest steeds, in order that our "future Ansteorrans" will not be forced to ride some nag that is left in the barn, but will have the best in barded warhorses to win the day in the jousting tourney.

I would lift my voice in his praise so that all would know of his Excellency's kindness, for as a true gentleman, he would never sing them himself.

Put that in your flat cap, Captain Ruspoli!

In service,
Ly Kristyan de Long