[Western] The Truth about our Beloved Baron

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Sun Aug 21 11:46:19 PDT 2005

  It was as Lieucian has said. Raspoli did indeed, even throw the deed to
the ground, in disgust. I know this because I picked said deed from the
ground when Raspoli left the hall with his tail between his legs, as the
assembled crowd roared in laughter at his embarrassing tirade.
  And had HE Excellency sent such a squad of soldiers to do in Raspoli after
giving him leave to depart, would I not have known about it, being Capt of
the Guard?
  Lieucian, I thank you for you help and words in this matter. Once again, I
ask for all those loyal to King and Kingdom to come help rid the Western
Lands of Ansteorra from this villainous dog, who if left undeterred will
tear our beloved region apart, and continue to spread his terror.
  Yours in Service,
  HE Chiang, Centurion
  Captain of the Baronial Guard of Bonwicke

"Did you think that God would exempt Weybridge? He is not an insurance
agent"