[Western] The Truth about our Beloved Baron

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 16:30:31 PDT 2005

I never said that Triston had died, only that one of  Kainin's Herald's had died.  Of course Kianin would never send Triston to his death.  He is too valuable to the cause.  I am relatively sure that what I was told might have been embelished, but the truth still remains that we have no proof that the heads belonged to peasants.  I still believe what the cutie in the black cloak told me.  Yes Chiang, you would have known about such an attack, that is why you are so quick to call it a lie, because you know I am right.  Anyway how could I trust your word, you have a vested interest in this.  I have chosen sides, and if loving this region and believing the cutie in the black cloak makes me a traitor, so be it!!!
Elizabeth

http://mail.yahoo.com