[Western] My Alliance

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 23:26:15 PDT 2005

Even as a peasant, I can hold my tongue no more. As a privateer, I must
speak my mind, even if it is a woman's mind. Just remember that when I slide
my blade through your blackened heart that there is a special level of hell
reserved for liars and mutiniers. You, my new enemy, are a mutinier.
Nautical term, that. And to think I once LIKED you.
-Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

We built up empires, we STOLE countries, that's how you build an empire. We
built up empires with the cunning use of flags... yeah. Just sailed around
the world and stuck a flag in. "I claim India for Britain!" They're like,
"You can't claim us, we live here. There's 500 million of us." "Well do you
have a FLAAAG?" *sticks out tongue* "We don't need a bloody flag, this is
our country, you bastard!" "No flag, no country! You can't have one! That's
the rules that I've just made up! And I'm backing it up with this gun that
was lent from the National Rifle Assocation." And that was it! -Eddie
Izzard, "Dress to Kill."