[Western] A Price on your head Elizabeth BlackMoon, You have gone to Far!!!

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:48:27 PDT 2005

Elizabeth I have tried to talk you into mending your ways. explained
to you that By backing that Rader and Ruffian who's name is not fit to
be spoken. That you stand against our Soverign King. You have failed
to heed these words. You who are responcible to the crown for
leadership and tending of one of thier shires. you have also betrayed
your people, your kingdom, and your region. You have gone to far!! I
can not stand by and watch Great Men be slandered by you, nor Our
crown and his chosen leaders belittled by you.

I will not harm you on that youhave my Word, but i shall see that you
are turned over to proper the athoritys, so that you may recive your
Just reward for you indiscressions.

To this end I will pay anyone who Brings me the Lady Elizabeth
Blackmoon Unharmed, unspoiled, and in Good health Hansomly from my
coffers with food, drink and Finery

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlaingh
Bard of Mindersham
2nd Daughter to Lord  Arradon of House Falconrose
http://kyiare.bebo.com