[Western] A Price on your head Elizabeth BlackMoon, You have gone to Far!!!

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:08:44 PDT 2005

My lady Jan,
If I bring Elizabeth alive and unspoiled to talk only with Lady Simone is
there really any danger to your daughter? Now that I think about it really,
I think we should join together: Lady Simone to talk to the mutinous one,
and the Amazons to administer the medical aid needed to get her back on
track. I never thought of medical aid. I suppose I have a one track mind
when it comes to traitors, however, the last thing I want is to be on the
bad side of the Amazons. We shall do it your way, but I feel we should also
add the speaking expertise of Lady Simon. AT least perhaps her singing can
quiet the demons that rest in her body.
-Grainne
Note: These are the ideas of a peasant, so of course you may take them or
leave them as you will. I was merely offering a suggestion, not saying that
it's what you should do. I know that you will come to a well educated
decision, my lady.

We built up empires, we STOLE countries, that's how you build an empire. We
built up empires with the cunning use of flags... yeah. Just sailed around
the world and stuck a flag in. "I claim India for Britain!" They're like,
"You can't claim us, we live here. There's 500 million of us." "Well do you
have a FLAAAG?" *sticks out tongue* "We don't need a bloody flag, this is
our country, you bastard!" "No flag, no country! You can't have one! That's
the rules that I've just made up! And I'm backing it up with this gun that
was lent from the National Rifle Assocation." And that was it! -Eddie
Izzard, "Dress to Kill."