[Western] War Points at Gothic

Carados Ruspoli ruspoli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:29:05 PDT 2005

Remember Gothic Is based on War Points and I will win every point. I expect
Kainin and his followers to show their best so when I taste the sweetness of
victory I will know you did give all your might to no avail. My artisans are
as equally talented as my Army. So please bring your pieces to show, we will
be in need of kindling to celebrate our victory around the fire.

And do not believe the stories of your warriors searching the contryside for
my men. I have been out around the countryside mapping my new lands, the
only warriors I have seen are those stumbling out of the taverns and into
the houses of ill repute. The only thing they intend to catch there is an
irritating itch.

I suppose I could be mistaken about all of the War points if one of the
points are awarded for the best drunken sloth.

Soon to be in service,

Captain Carados Ruspoli