[Western] A War Song heard in the West

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 07:48:37 PDT 2005

Lady Simone,

A moving and extremely well crafted piece, I look
forward to hearing it at the bardic competition at
Gothic. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Let all bards know, that Bonwicke will be choosing her
new titled bard at Gothic. Come and bring your best
works and let the night fill with the voices of the
triumphant.

In service to Christ and Crown,
Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke