[Western] Gothic Wars - Letters

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 07:17:35 PDT 2005

Lady Simone,

It is good to hear of the pledge of house Falcon Rose.
I had the pleasure of meeting some of its goodly
members at Sundered Shield and I know we will do well
with their support on the field of battle. I look
forward to seeing their standard coming over the
horizon.

In service to Christ and Crown,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke