[Western] Trebuchet making

ibsaxxon saxxon1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 19:43:10 PDT 2005

I CAN NOT EVEN COME TO GRASP THE NOTION THAT SIR MAXIMILLIAN WOULD STAND STILL EVEN FOR A MOMENT WHILE SOMEONE TREBS HIS CHET BUT THIS WILL BE WORTH IT SEE.

SAXON

HOW LONG CAN SAXONS FIGHT ALL DAY AND THROUGH THE NIGHT

Ann <gam at door.net> wrote:
On August 20th Sir Maximillian would like for one and all to know that you are invited to a Trebuchet making party.  He needs help to assembly and construct a Treb with the possibility of taking it to Gothic in two weeks.  Bring yourself, and a side dish.  HE Anastasiya will cook a brisket for the occasion.  If from out of town bring a sleeping bag we have plenty of room for guest.

 Sir Max