[Western] Chilren Activities at Gothic

lieucian rom lieucian at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 20:22:11 PDT 2005

Ruspoli,

 I am Lieucian of the Rom. Until I met your likes a
few winters ago I was but a humble gypsy. Since I was
first contracted by HE Kainin's Baronial Guard those
years ago I have found new meaning in my life. Now the
Free Company of Vendetta's Edge is a force to be
reckoned with in the Western Region of Ansteorra. True
we are mercenaries, but this is our home in question.
We will not sit idly by & let you make these claims
that will never come to fruition. Know that I have
many contacts in this region, this kingdom, even out
of kingdom. Where ever you try to run after your
defeat at Gothic, we will know. My spies are always
providing me with current information on your plans &
whereabouts. Know that as long as I'm standing you
will always have to look over your shoulder & watch
your step. Take me down, I challenge you. Such a
coward as to threaten our children wouldn't take such
a challenge though. However if you prove me wrong, I
hope your army is as you claim because the rest of my
Company will fall in right behind. Know this Ruspoli,
I will find you on the field.

Faithfully,
Ld Lieucian of the Ansteorran Rom
Bronze Level Thunder