[Western] Chilren Activities at Gothic

Lita Barrall elizabettamoc at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 07:08:08 PDT 2005

Alright! This is enough BICKERING!! Ruspoli, as a member of the barony of bonwicke, I will NOT let you have the children. You would have to sucessfully take them from me. Kainan is what he is.... no matter what he once was, he is STILL our Baron, and we do not take to well to you trying to run his name through the same muck you live in. Whether or not you have the barony's "Best Interests" at heart, the people are what counts. And as far as I have seen, you have been little more than a pest, a thief, and a downright monster. I suggest that you rethink what you intend to do. Futhermore, Kainan already spoke to me about children's activities. He did so WAY before you had your henchman call me and ask. I am HAPPY to let him do any activity he pleases. As for you.... OVER MY DEAD BODY! Long live Baron Kainan and Baroness Oriana.

Lady Elizabetta

Oh and by the way, I am going to prove once and for all that not even the children are scared of you, Ruspoli. And remember, Kainan gave you passage to champions. Not Gothic. You will fail. Crime NEVER pays.

In service of Bonwicke, ANsteorra, and the Dream,
Lady Elizabetta
"The children of today are the knights, kings, queens, and successors of tomorrow. What a bright future we have indeed, if we look forward to our youth someday leading us to bigger and better things."

http://mail.yahoo.com