[Western] The Truth about our Beloved Baron

Shyla * shyla_sns at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 11:09:58 PDT 2005

Traitor. When Ruspoli was presented with the deed to the land he did not recieve it graciously but promised his revenge on His Excelency and the western region...Keep in mind also that Ruspoli instigated all of this by arriving in Bonwicke, uninvited and terrorizing a group of the populace who had gathered to enjoy the day, attacking the baron without being provoked and fighting in a most dishonorable way. I am sorry that the lies of this worthless person have influenced you and I'm sure you will be missed when you too go the way Ruspoli is soon to go at the hands of the region.
Shyla
who is far away but forever a Bonwickian at heart and does not like lies

Bethany Burke <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings Unto the West,
I feel the need to tell all the truth about Baron Kianin.  He wants to make everyone believe that Ruspoli is the truly evil one.  He tells tales of receiving the heads of unarmed peasants as his taxes.  He though is the one who will attack without warning.
Here is what really happened as I was told by one of his supporters.
Ruspoli's army had won the challenge at a Regional Fighter Practice and Baron Kianin awarded him with a small worthless piece of land.  Well, Ruspoli being the honorable man he is, did not complain.  He went out to try to make this land worth something for the good of our Region.  He was met by one of Kianin's heralds along the way, who asked him if he would delay his departure by a few days, so that those who inhabited that land could get used to the idea of a new Lord.  Ruspoli truly wanted peace in this land so he delayed the trip for the sake of this peace.  After 2 days had passed Ruspoli and his men departed once again on their journey.  When they were steps away from this land, they were attacked by the Baron's army.  After Ruspoli had killed all of his attackers he found the herald's body, and in a pocket in his cloak was a signed order to build an army to kill of this Ruspoli once and for all.  So you see those weren't th! e heads of innocent peasants but the heads of the
 Baron's own army, sent out to kill the Dark Riders, under the guise of peace.  Notice that the Baron would not show the heads, because we would have recognized them as soldiers not as peasants.
I have but one regret: that when I tried to kill you, Baron Kianin, I would not have shot you in the heart, because I should have known that you don't have one.
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
New Recruit to the Dark Army