[Western] The Truth about our Beloved Baron

lieucian rom lieucian at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 16:13:48 PDT 2005

Thank you Excellency Chiang for backing me on this
matter. I could not let the words of a lost soul go
unchecked. I only hope that we can deter others from
following the same dead end road. Myself & my entire
Company will always stand against Ruspoli & all of
those who would encroach upon the freedoms of the
populace of the Western Region.

Humbly,
Lieucian