[Western] The matter of the black dog Ruspoli...

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 15:24:27 PDT 2005

 My dear lady, you must not know me very well.  There are many men in this region I call cuties.  This does not mean that I am interested in him, or that he is interested in me, only that his looks are to be admired.  As far as my loyalty to Ruspoli's army is conserned, why would I betray him?  If I switch sides now, or ever, I would be in no man's land.  The Baron's men would be after me, as would Ruspoli's.  I would have no place of sanctuary.  This alliance is for my protection as well as for the cause.  Also, Remeber this: The cutie I was referring to was only one of Ruspoli's supporters, not our dear Captain himself.  I have no Lord in my life to tell me what to do, nor do I have need of one.  This will be my last post conserning the issue.  My true intention was only to let it be known by all that I am not on Baron Kianin's side and to let him know I know the whole truth, Captain Ruspoli is just too honorable to totally bash Baron Kianin.
Elizabeth
Lita Barrall <elizabettamoc at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings,
 I am sicked to believe that I once helped a woman as black as Elizabeth. But I am wondering... You continue to call him "The cutie in the black cloak." Is this your way of admitting that you are his lady of choice? If so, your tyrannious ways will soon be apparent even to him. You left the barony's side even after MANY proclamations of loyalty. Soon, you, being of a treacherous nature (we all know that once a traitor, always one), will go against him. And in that prove how much of a liar you really are. The heads of soldiers... What a pity it is that we wasted such time on such ignorance. Baron Kainan has always been a friend of my father for many years. He is kind and generous. He is honest in all things. I've never seen or heard him lie in all of my years. If he gives his word, it is KEPT. So be warned, all you of blackened hearts, my dagger will find you. I am not a fighter, but I will back my Baron and my Liege. May God have mercy on your t! raitor souls.

Baron Kainan,
I send my loyalties and allegiance to you and your Lady. I hope that I can be of use. And know this. The children of Ansteorra will not be harmed in any way while I am alive to provent it.

In service of Bonwicke, ANsteorra, and the Dream,
Lady Elizabetta
"The children of today are the knights, kings, queens, and successors of tomorrow. What a bright future we have indeed, if we look forward to our youth someday leading us to bigger and better things."