[Western] War Points at Gothic

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 20:48:44 PDT 2005

The fields and lands around Trelac are undisturbed as
Britta and I have chased off several of your... is
that what you call an army? Come Gothic Raspoli, you
will be run out of the region on a rail, tarred and
feathered after we have shown you the error of your
ways on all fields and in every contest.

Dare to mess with Ansteorra. You face MY steel.

Aaron
Former and future King of these lands.

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797