[Western] Kingdom Embroidery Guild Info

jlusk at crcom.net jlusk at crcom.net
Fri Dec 9 11:04:15 PST 2005

Greetings!

I just wanted to post a reminder that at tomorrow's (Dec 10) meeting of
the Illuminated Threads Guild in Crossrode Keep, our guest will be Lady
Prudence the Curious, representing the newly-forming Royal Ansteorran
Guild of Embellishers.  Her mission is to generate kingdom-wide
participation in this new guild.  We invite all Western Regioners with
interest in embroidery to join us and visit with Lady Prudence.

FYI--Illuminated Threaders are bringing covered dishes of goodies for
lunch and snacks, and are having their Christmas revel/Chinese gift
exchange in the afternoon of our meeting tomorrow, and would be most happy
if any of you would like to come join us in the festivities.

If you need more info, please contact any member of the Guild.

Your friend,
Lady Elewys