[Western] WHAT!!!!! Simone and Seanan have to move

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:57:35 PST 2005

WHAT!!!!! is what I said this morning when I found out that the city
of Stephenville has bought the house we live in from our land lord, so
that in the near futer a street may clip where my livingroom and
kitchen now are.

what does this mean. Seanan and I have 3 to 4  weeks to pack our
current house. and find a new one to live in. we will be staying in
Erath county.

SO in January sometime we will  probobly need help MOVING

I have mixed feelings about having to move. i've lived here 5 years
longest time i've actualy been in one house. Seanans been here 9
years. we've talked about moving into something bigger. now we don't
have a choice but move. I think that's the part I don't like (not
having a choice) oh well. I've got to get looking for a house
--
Simone Ui'Dunlaingh