[Western] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars Update

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Mon Dec 12 20:26:28 PST 2005

It is that time again folks. Once again I will be the Land Liaison for the
Western Region, if you are planning on going to Gulf Wars, and wanting to
camp with the Region and/or Kingdom, you will need to pre-register. I will
also need the following information from you:
Mundane Name
SCA Name
Group Camping with
Tent Size (length and width, with ropes)

Pre-registration is going on now until the 31st of Jan. Get off you tushies
and get it done.

Chiang, Land Guy for the West