[Western] Apologies

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 13:12:16 PST 2005

This is just an suggestion.  I was wondering why
we don't just re-schedule the Jan practice to
another weekend in Jan., like the 8th.  You know
right after 12th night.  Many of us will be in
Lubbock anyway for that so you are likely to get
more participation.  Also, re-scheduling Feb. to
the 19th to co-inside with Kingdom A&S might help
as well.  Just a thought.
On a more personal note, I'm glad you are getting
better, I had no idea you were in the hospital, I
am sending out my most sincere well wishes for
you.

Elizabeth Blackthorne
Crossrode Keep

--- Cameron Cook <bonwickejester at yahoo.com>