[Western] Fw: [Ansteorra] Lord Michael of Langley

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 08:22:14 PST 2005

I'm quite shaken with the news. Utter dismay doesn't
quite approach what I'm feeling. Having children in
the SCA, I had quite a few experiences with Michael. I
can't tell you what a loss to the Kingdom this is. I'm
truly sorry. Condolensces to the family, and if there
is anything we can do, please let us know.

If you would, please post the time and place of the
funeral.

Aaron, Britta, Alex, and Caylie

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797