[Western] Fw: [Ansteorra] Lord Michael of Langley

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 10:29:24 PST 2005

Thank you Chaing.

I am grived and sadened and deeply greived by this news. Michael was a
wonderful man.I am still in shock and very saddened by this news.  I
counted him and his wife among those in  the SCA that are near and
dear to my heart.  My heart goes out to  his family. They will be in
my prayers. if there is anthing I can do please please let me know.

Our kingdom has lost a wonderful and special man. I will miss him greatly.

Simone

On 12/11/05, HE Chiang <chiang at nts-online.net> wrote:
> I am not sure how many of you knew him, but I counted him as a friend.
> Chiang

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh
http://kyiare.bebo.com