[Western] New Year's Party

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 22:49:24 PST 2005

I have a couple of questions conserning this.
Question 1: Is this a garbed thing?
Question 2: Are children welcome?
Elizabeth
Cameron Cook <bonwickejester at yahoo.com> wrote: Posted for Lady Liaden and Lord Bastian:
  Greetings to all our Western brothers and sisters! You are all invited to a New Year's Eve Party at our house in Brownfield on Saturday, Dec. 31st, until Sunday, Jan. 1st! Come whenever, and stay until you want to leave. No longer than Sunday, we all have jobs ;-). Here's what you need to know:

    Coming from Lubbock on Hwy 62:
  When you get to the first light in town (by Pizza Hut), turn left onto Tahoka Rd (Hwy 380).  Continue east, past the light at Ballard St until you get to the next light at Cedar St (by United and Walmart).  Turn right onto Cedar St.  Continue south for about 10 blocks and turn right onto East Warren St (by the giant metal palm  tree).  The house is on the left side.  It's the last one at the end of the first block, on the corner of Pine and East Warren.  It's a yellow and blue two story with a circular drive in the front.  The address is 1302 East Warren St.

  Coming from Post on Hwy 380:
  At the first light that you come to, turn left onto Cedar St (by United and Walmart).  Continue south for about 10 blocks and turn right onto East Warren St (by the giant metal palm tree).  The house is on the left side.  It's the last one at the end of the first block, on the corner of Pine and East Warren.  It's a yellow and blue two story with a circular drive in the front.  The address is 1302 East Warren St.

  If you get lost, call John @ 806-535-4655 or H!  ollie @  806-535-4009.

  The party is BYOB.  Also bring anything you'd like to snack on.  We have 3 futons and a decent amount of floor space, so bring air mattresses, sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, etc if you're planning on crashing.

  See you all there!

  Liaden & Bastian

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?

http://mail.yahoo.com