[Western] ryah's brother

Lord Brother Liston Brounyng brotherliston at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 19:58:04 PST 2005

To our Friend Ryah,

Please know that our prayers are with you and all
those affected by this tragedy in this time of need.
May your brother, you, your family, and all those
touched by this situation be comforted.

On behalf of the populace of Amloch,
For the Faith,
Lord Brother Liston Brounyng

--- estarkey at camalott.com wrote:

> dear friends
>  i will be out of touch for a few days.  my brother
> bill was hit by a
> train about a mile from my house yesterday.  his
> girlfriend from colorado
> was with him in the truck, and was killed.  the
> train tore the engine out
> of his pickup.  both he and rosalie were thrown from
> the truck.  she was
> pronounced dead at the site, and he was air evac'ed
> to abilene.  he is at
> hendricks critical care unit in abilene, currently
> in stable condition.
> he broke an ankle, some ribs, punctured a lung which
> they had to
> reinflate, fractured his neck in several places, and
> got a mild
> concussion. we are extremely lucky that he is alive
> and will recover.
> he's not paralized, but will take a long time to
> heal.  don't know how
> long he will be in the hospital, he is in a lot of
> pain when he is awake.
>  am staying mostly at the hospital right now.
>  thank you all for your thoughts and prayers
>  ryah

=====
Knight Marshal for The Incipient Shire of Amloch
Argent bearing Red, Cyan, Wooly Distinction, and Harp of Thunder
House Roaring Thunder
Title Bard of the Wastelands
Founding member - Assembly of Retarded Donkeys (Bellydancing Battalion)
SOTC