[Western] Gulf War

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 12:50:11 PST 2005

Greetings,

Ffynnon Gath will be taking our kitchen trailer to the Gulf War.  Supper on Tuesday through Saturday will be $25.00.  If you wish to participate, please notify Lady Gilliane lygilmacguire at yahoo.com asap.  Some of the food will be prepared before we leave for war so we need to know how many to cook for before we leave.

You can send a check or m.o. to Carolyn Armstrong, 203 High Road, Kyle, Texas  78640.  You can pay when you get to the war, but please let her know ahead of time so she will have the head count and can let the other cooks know.

Ffynnon Gath is looking forward to camping with the Western Region this year.

Baroness Jan

http://mail.yahoo.com