[Western] Crescent Wrench

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 07:32:26 PST 2005

For Simone (or anyone else that missed it),

Here are the directions and information that Lady
Muirghein posted.

Kainin

---------------------------------------
From:	"Laurie" <muirghein at plaiddragon.net>
To:	"Western Region of Ansteorra - SCA"
<western at ansteorra.org>
Date:	Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:15:53 -0600
Subject:	 [Western] Crescent Wrench

For those who have been looking for information on our
website, I appologize.Ê There are apparently some
technical difficulties.Ê However, here are directions
to the site and some of the classes that will be held.
Southwest Bible Institute, 3000 San Antonio St., San
Angelo, Tx.
>From Hwy 87 driving south, turn right onto Loop 306.Ê
(Hwy 67 becomes Loop 306, so just stay on it)Ê Take
the Arden/Glenna exit and cross over the bridge to the
other side of the highway.Ê Stay on the access road to
Alexander St.Ê Turn right.Ê The SBI building is on the
right.Ê
There will be classes on serving feast, waterbearing,
Ansteorran awards & titles, chivalric field
marshaling, being a treasurer, being a chiurgeon,
beginning in the SCA, and courtly graces.Ê There will
also be authorizations in both rapier and armored.Ê
The event is free, but there will be a jar out for
donations to the church that is graciously letting us
use their building for no charge.Ê
The meeting will include discussion on the upcoming
Gothic Wars, as well as other issues important to the
region.
In service,
Lady Muirghein MacKiernan