[Western] URGENT: Crescent Wrench

Laurie muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Fri Feb 11 05:43:46 PST 2005

I seem to have forgotten something in my directions to the site.  Sorry!  There will also be signs, though.

Southwest Bible Institute, 3000 San Antonio St., San Angelo, Tx.
>From Hwy 87 driving south, turn right onto Loop 306.  (Hwy 67 becomes Loop 306, so just stay on it)  Take the Arden/Glenna exit and cross over the bridge to the other side of the highway.  TURN LEFT ONTO THE NORTHBOUND ACCESS ROAD. Stay on the access road to Alexander St.  Turn right.  The SBI building is on the right.

We may have found a park for authorizations about a block or so away, so hopefully, we won't be on a parking lot, after all!  Yeah, Safiye!

Sorry about the confusion, guys!

Muirghein