[Western] Crescent Wrench

Laurie muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Sun Feb 13 08:32:56 PST 2005

I want to thank everyone who came to Crescent Wrench this weekend.  I think we got a lot accomplished.  There were some really great classes & we got lots of needed business taken care of.

I also want to thank all of those who helped make this meeting a success.  Safiye - thank you for your guidance and advice as well as all the help on site.  Caite - thank you for keeping me from having to worry about the food!  Faolon - thank you for keeping me sane.  And thank you everyone who helped clean the hall afterward.  There are many people who helped with this event in so many ways.  Thank all of you.

In service,
Muirghein