[Western] Gulf Wars Rides

Dirk dirkthedead at cox.net
Mon Feb 28 22:35:54 PST 2005

Lord and Ladies of the Western Region,

Baron Gavin MacIain will be taking two vehicles to Gulf Wars this year.  At this time, we have one extra seat available to any who would wish to go with us.

We will be leaving early on Sunday 13th and will be returning to San Angelo on the following Sunday.  Our usual return time is around midnight or 1 am on Monday morning.

The cost has not been finalized, but will only include the share of Gas and a share of the cost of the Trailer rental.  The cost per person should be known soon.

Anyone who would care to catch a ride to Gulf should email me as soon as possible, as this seat is on a first come first serve basis.  If you do go with us, we ask that every person going needs to be at Gavin's house in Trelac on Saturday sometime before dark so that we can have everything loaded and ready to go before we go to bed.  Crash space is available at the house.

Thank you and hope to see you at the war,

In Service,

Ld Dieterich von Trier
Gavin Tour Lines Coordinator for Gulf Wars XIV