[Western] A Future Ansteorran

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 08:56:02 PST 2005

Greetings All!

I bring tidings of good news! On behalf of Shyla and her husband Dustin, I would like to announce that they are now expecting their first child to arrive sometime in mid-September! Unfortunately, that means that they will not be able to make Gothic this year, but they will be there in spirit. And she promises that they will bring the baby to meet us all as soon as she can. So, join me in giving Shyla and Dustin a heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS!!! And wish them good luck.

In Service to Ansteorra (and expecting mothers)

William