[Western] A Future Ansteorran

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 06:03:53 PST 2005

Love those welcome home babies! Congrats to both of
you!!!!!!

Shyla, now would be the best time to make your armor.
You have 9 months of not fighting to get it
finished... *big grin* (That's what Britta did when
she was preggers with Caylie.)

Luv ya really,

Aaron

=====
Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797