[Western] A Future Ansteorran

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 17:51:30 PST 2005

Bleh. And here I thought you'd get in some quality
armor time... with your armor. ;)

They are really different out there. Inman (the style
we fight) was specifically designed to beat their
style by His Grace Duke Inman. Duke Paul Belatrix
designed and taught the style they are fighting. (Paul
also designed most of the shots we use currently.)

Anyway, Congrats on the baby and I hope all goes well.

Aaron

=====
Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797