[Western] Info needed

Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox.net
Mon Jan 10 10:53:24 PST 2005

That is exactly why I preficed my statement as I did, Your Excellency.
I am equally sure that a very reasonable justification can be made for
every other request/demand/requirement of this sort. I am sure that it
would be nice for the Youth Combat and Youth Rapier marshals to have  a
list of prospects as well.

It was NOT an attack of Lady Elizabetta's request per se.  My apologies if it was so taken.

Larkin - the obstreperous one.