[Western] Info needed

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 10 12:39:35 PST 2005

Perhaps we're just confused. What exactly were you TRYING to say, Larkin? If you
explained it, then I'm sure it would all make a good deal more sense. Are you troubled by
the request for information? Do you feel that this is an unreasonable demand? Do you feel
that there is some better way to obtain lists of this nature than asking those in a
specific group to accomodate you? Just trying to clear the air and expedite the finality
of this topic.

In service,
Baroness Oriana