[Western] Chivalric Fighting at Gulf War

lieucian rom lieucian at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 15:33:27 PST 2005

Greetings,
I used to be known as Aeron the Foxe, but now I'm
going with a Gypsy persona so that explains the
differnce in names. I am trying my best to go to Gul
but I can't make any commitments as of yet. Also if I
can make it, a few others from my Company will be in
attendance but probably no more than 5 fighters all
together.

Thanks,
Ld Lieucian