[Western] Bonwicke Practice Sunday 1/22/05

Dean racerx9 at cox.net
Thu Jan 20 06:55:05 PST 2005

Is the practice on Sunday 1/23/05 or on Saturday 1/22/05? I am sure it
is Sunday since that is Bonwicke's normal practice day, just wanted to
make sure because the date said the 22nd. On Sunday I will not be able
to attend, the feastocrat for our annual Passe event is having a cooking
day this Sunday and is going to be trying out some ideas on us in order
to present a wonderful feast for Passe.

I do need to get with you about new authorization cards and also a
couple of questions I had about the process. I will post an email to
your personal email.

Curn

Sir Britta wrote:

Greetings,

Aaron and I will be attending Bonwicke's fighter practice this Sunday,
1/22/05 at 1-4ish pm at Maxy Park in Lubbock.  We should be able to
perform chivalric authorizations for the new system.  Please bring your
membership card for the new authorizing procedure.  Come out and have
some fun!!

Thanks,
Sir Britta
Regional Knight Marshal